In addition to electing Balmer as president, the association assigned a number of people to serve in various positions on its executive board. PAPGA named Harold Sweet of Modern Gas Sales Inc. as president elect; Beth Donovan of AmeriGas Propane as vice president; Ken Lundy of Swenson Fuels as secretary; Mark Delehanty of Independence Propane as treasurer; and Jim Ressler of Ressler Propane as national state director.
PAPGA appointed the following individuals as district director representatives for the year:
- District 1: Hugh Rich III of Richgas and Hugh “Bud” Rich Jr. of Richgas
- District 2: Norm Cupples of ProGas Inc. and Bob Klasen of Klasen McQuiston Energy Corp.
- District 3: John Maruska of Algas and Mark Lesney of Glassmere Fuel Service (Smith Oil)
- District 4: Dan Messett of Leran Gas Products and Kara Tucker of Koppy’s Propane
- District 5: Jennifer Goldbach of Rhoads Energy and Dave Pennypacker of Superior Plus Energy Services
- District 6: Jay Gorzkowski of Modern Gas Sales Inc. and Greg Smith of Bluhm’s Gas Sales
- District 7: Mike George of E.F. Laudenslager Inc. and John Cepiel of Lessig’s Oil & Propane
- District 8: Randy Styer of Styer Propane and Mark Delehanty of Independence Propane
PAPGA also designated several individuals to serve as its directors at large this year, including John Murray of Ray Murray Inc., Pat Shay of Tarantin Industries Inc., Dale Aldrich of Bergquist Inc., DeAnn Driscoll of Tank Solutions and Tim Jackson ofAffordable Propane.